So you decided to move to Singapore – congratulations! 🙂
We all know how difficult it is to move abroad and start over in a new country. Probably for many of us it is one of the most terrifying yet exhilarating adventures ever. Foreigners who are coming to Singapore for work for the first time may feel confused.
We’d like to make it a bit easier and help you to make the first step.
The following set of links will allow you to get basic information on various aspects of life in Singapore.
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore
- Ministry of Manpower
- Work passes and permits
- National Environment Agency (information about weather, air pollution)
- Costs of living in Singapore
- Rental property:
- Logistics services- Go Go Van
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (tax office)
- Income tax calculator
- Customs at Singapore mobile application
Mobile network operators:
- Converting a foreign driving licence
- International Driving Permit (for those of you who have local permissions)
- Vehicle-related information and convenient digital services (a website by Land Transport Authority (LTA) of Singapore)
- Buy & sell car website