Polish Career Women in Singapore is an informal initiative of Polish female professionals living and working in Singapore. The main area of focus is professional development with the specific aspect of challenges for female career advancement.
Career Women aim to:
- create opportunities for women for peer-to-peer learning;
- encourage friendly relationships and understanding amongst women, irrespective of origin, race, or religion;
- collaborate with like-minded organisations and associations to encourage synergies among professional networks.
What Career Women Do:
- support network of Polish female professionals working in Singapore
- organise meetings with female professionals
- organise sharing sessions focus of career aspects
- collaborate with women associations operating in Singapore